Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Postage & Handling
If stock is available, orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days upon full payment.
Postage and Handling Fee (Within Australia) – $11 including GST per Order.
Depending on the area, we use Fastway Couriers, Standard/Express Post and Australia Registered Post.
Postage and Handling Fee (International) – freight charges may vary depending on country of destinations. A freight estimate will be provided to customers prior to dispatch.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact Customer Services.
Delivery & Re-Delivery Charges
All deliveries are made via Couriers or Australia Post. The choice is to our discretion.
All orders will be sent as receipted deliveries which will require a signature on delivery.
All orders must be signed for.
Orders will be dispatched once payment has been verified /received.
- Most orders are received within 1 to 3 working days from the date we receive your payment.
- Many orders are received much quicker.
- Many items we carry in stock at the store and can be dispatched the next day.
- Some products are specially ordered for you from our suppliers and thus may take up to 10 working days.
- If your order is delayed for any reason, and we do not believe it can be supplied within this time frame, we will attempt to contact you via email to advise you of the delay. You may choose to accept the delay, reselect a different product, or request a refund in full.
- The shipping method is only that - a shipping method. This is not guarantee that the item will be received the next day (eg Express Post). It means after we have verified payment and prepared your order, it will be dispatched via the chosen shipping method.
If you require URGENT DELIVERY - Contact us prior to submitting your order so we can advise you how long it will take for your item to be dispatched.
Items Damaged / Lost During Transit
We can only guarantee the condition of the goods until they leave our premises. Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to ensure fragile items are packed safely and securely, we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels, once they have left our premises.
In the unfortunate event that you receive a delivery with damaged items, you will need to liaise directly with the\ courier or Australia Post.
illaura will not be held liable for any further damages as a result of you receiving a damaged delivery.
We accept the following payment options:
Credit Card - Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments will be processed using our secure Eftpos system.
Direct Deposits/Transfers - Our banking details will be supplied upon your order processing. Please use your invoice number as transaction reference and supply the transaction receipt via email or fax after payment is made.
Note: Please note all funds will need to be cleared in our account before we are able to dispatch the order to you.
Return / Refund Policy
We do not refund. However we will happily exchange or issue credit notes under the following conditions:
· Items are faulty, do not meet description, are unavailable or not fit for its intended purpose (the product’s purpose, not yours).
· An error in supply by us.
· No exchange/return accepted for Sales items.
· No exchange/return accepted for ‘Change of Mind’ reason.
· A valid receipt (original or copy) must be enclosed for all exchange/return.
· Return of goods must be claimed within 7 days of delivery to you. We will not be responsible for any claims received after that.
· Customers are responsible for the return freight of any returned items, unless it is due to an error in supply by us.
· For all returns/claims, regardless of reason, customers are responsible for the safe packaging of the products.
Products returned that are damaged in transit, will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
Any cancellation of orders will result in a loss of deposit and/ or re-stocking fees to the value of 25% of the order.
- All content on this website, including images, text and designs are copyright to illaura and or their suppliers /respective owners and all rights are reserved. No content on this site may be copied, manipulated, redistributed, copied or re-produced in whole or in part, without prior written consent by illaura.
All orders are subject to availability. Unfortunately, products may be occasionally, temporarily or even permanently unavailable. We will not be held liable for any damages, in any form, as a result of failure to supply any goods or services, regardless of the reason. Once an order has been placed online, we will process and pack your order before any payment is taken. All items in-stock will be dispatched. In the event we cannot supply a certain item, you will be advised via email or phone call of an estimated item it will be available. We currently DO NOT backorder. Out of stock items can take up to 12 weeks. So if an item is required urgently, please contact our office to confirm stock levels BEFORE placing your order.
Onscreen colours may appear slightly different, depending on your computer monitor screen. Due to large volume manufacturing, colours and sizes (in particular lace and flowers), may vary from batch to batch.
For all products listed on this website sizes are for reference only. Please refer to the actual products for exact sizing or contact us for further information
Prices are in Australian Dollars, excluding freight and GST.
Price is revised monthly and is subject to change without notice.